Icey Iceland


Advertisement
Iceland's flag
Europe » Iceland » Southwest » Reykjavík
April 15th 2009
Published: April 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi there. Hope this reaches you well. Firstly, congratulations to Jeremy who's wife is expecting. All the best. We have been busy since our last blog. Weve walked around Regents Park on a beautiful spring day, the best spring weather I can remember. Ive been to the RAF museum and we've both been to the V&A museum and London Transport museum. We managed to get to the National portrait museum to see the life works of Picasso which was very interesting and went to Trafalgar square for the Chinese new Year. We have also managed to catch up with Kris Hannon and family who have returned from NZ back to Austria. Just recently, we have been to Iceland for Easter. It was very cold and expensive. Lost of hot pools and lava fields. The people were very friendly but it was very quiet, only 300000 on the whole Island. The bad news is that in the past week we were robbed twice. Yes Twice!! once they scanned my card and emptied the bank account over the weekend, then the bank posted a new card and someone in the post office stole it and emptied my account while we were in Iceland. Should get all the money back, but its a real pain. Hope you enjoy the photos and as usual we look forward to hearing your news. All the best.

Jo and Steve

Hej z bardzo wiosenna pogoda!!W tym roku wiosna jest niesamowita na wyspach.Jest cudownie w parkach i w naszym ogrodku. Jak zwykle bylismy znowu w paru muzeach: transportu, Victoria&Albert, National Portret Musem na wystawie Picasso. Wlasnie wrocilismy z Iceland gdzie bylo przerzjaco zimno!Odiwedzilismy pare goracych gajzerow i moczylimsy sie w w goracej wodzie w bardzo niskiej temp powietrza, prawie zero a z wiatrem -5.Bylo tam bardzo bardzo cicho i prawie bezludnie.Obecnie z powrotem w L gdzie dzisiaj jest okolo 20 , co dla nas po pobycie w Iceland jest tropikalna temperatura. Trzymanko.


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb