The Ring Road Complete Iceland Tour in 7 Days · How to do It


Advertisement
Iceland's flag
Europe » Iceland » East » Egilsstadir
June 28th 2018
Published: June 28th 2018
Edit Blog Post

iceland-490126_640iceland-490126_640iceland-490126_640

Breathtaking Iceland landscape
Description: Do you want to see whole beauty of Iceland in 7 days ➤ Check our guide and read about the most beautiful places in this island ➤ Find out more about preparation for travel!



Around Iceland in 7 Days


How To Witness the Beauty and History of Iceland in 7 Days



Because of Iceland’s current status as one of the world’s top destinations with great deals on airfare, so many people are trekking over to visit this Nordic island country.

But once you get there, where should you go?

And how will you go around?

Must See Locations



When it’s your first time in Iceland, there are several places that you must visit. Most guided tours recommend seven (7) days to have enough time to soak in the place and the experience. There are many travel agencies there but only a few offers complete Iceland tour with best reviews.

The number one place a tourist needs to visit on their first visit to Iceland is the Golden Circle. At the Golden Circle, you’ll visit three different sights that will give you the ultimate Icelandic experience; the Thingvellir National Park, the Geysir and valley of Haukadalur, and the
iceland-1211171_640iceland-1211171_640iceland-1211171_640

Volcano on iceland
Gulfoss Waterfalls. With a guide, they’ll navigate you around the circle and share its history and cultural significance to appreciate the sights while you witness it with your own eyes.



Waterfalls in Iceland

Whale Locations



Whale watching is also included in the must-do list in Iceland. With a guide, they’ll be able to navigate you through the water to keep you safe and the whales safe from each other. And, of course, a trip to Iceland needs to include the Northern Lights! A guided tour can help you determine the days with best chances you’ll be able to watch the Northern Lights. There will be times when the weather will not cooperate and you won’t get too see it so a guided tour can help you save time and money.

Of course, there are still other places you should visit when in Iceland but these are the absolute, must-not miss experiences for a first-timer.



Breathtaking Iceland landscape

Guided Tour Guide



Going to these places is definitely more beneficial when you book a guided tour. A guided tour is also best when you’re traveling by yourself or with a small group and
iceland-1762760_640iceland-1762760_640iceland-1762760_640

Waterfalls in Iceland
you want to meet other like-minded travelers. It’s also recommended to join a guided tour if you’ve never driven long distance or with snow, fog and other zero visibility weather situations, and if you’ll be easily distracted by Iceland’s gorgeous scenery.

There are a lot of rules to consider when you want to go on your own, exploring the country. And if don’t want to worry about it and you just want to relax and enjoy the ride, then guided tours are definitely your best option.



Volcano on iceland

Guided tours will bring you to surprise spots that only the locals will know. Getting lost is highly unlikely and you’ll be able to visit more in a shorter time. But the best part about the guided tour is getting first-hand information and knowledge about Iceland, the significance of the places you’ll visit, the history and people of Iceland, and getting inside information you won’t find in guidebooks.



So if you’ve just scored a great deal on Iceland airfare, plan ahead and start talking to guided tour companies. They’ll make sure to create a tour for you that meet your Iceland expectations. So when you get there, you can just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb