Budapest


Advertisement
Hungary's flag
Europe » Hungary » Central Hungary » Budapest
July 15th 2008
Published: July 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey all!

It has been a while since our last update, some of the hostels dont have the internet.
Any way We are in Budapest at the moment, just arrived yesterday and the weather is pretty crap, has not stopped raining.
After we were in Vienna we traveled to Prague and stayed at a hostel called Marabou. Not a bad little place to stay, all the people we met there were awsome. I met these two guys named ed and ed who were really really funny, we would just sit back with a few beers and crack jokes at each other till four in the mourning every night. Then the next day me and the two eddies would venture on into town with a football and find a park where we would kick it back and fourth until these guys in suits (they looked like they were apart of the russian mafia) would come over and tell us to move on. I think they got sick of us kicking the football into their cars.
I met these three really nice american girls that i hang out with for a couple of days, we went site seeing to this really old castle, and saw a torture chamber and all the old armour and weaponary that they used to wear which was pretty cool.
Karina and i met really nice couple staying at the hostel (Mike and Kelly) who were sort of going in the same direction as us so now we are travelling with them for a couple of weeks. After Prague we went to Bratislava which is in Slovakia, did not find a whole heap to do there but we did find this really cool night club that was set up in an old underground sewerage tunnel, it was suprisingly big.
Mike also knew a guy that was having his bucks night in Bratislava so we went out with them to a few pubs, clubs and strip clubs (sorry mum) and had a blast.

I think that is all i have for now, will do my best to keep you updated. Mike tried to help me put up pics on his lap top but even he could not figure it out, but he did know how to put them up on face book so go there and check them out.

Brett and Karina xo.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb