Bathing and Caving


Advertisement
Hungary's flag
Europe » Hungary » Central Hungary » Budapest
August 4th 2005
Published: August 4th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hello from Budapest!
Our flight leaves for Athens today and we have a little time to kill at our hostel so I thought I'd say hello. Budapest has been a fantastic city. We did a bus tour of the city and saw all the major sites on the first day. Then we spent the following day at one of the Thermal Baths, relaxing. The bath was in a beautiful park with a castle and moat so we just hung out in the park and baths all day. Yesterday we walked around the city and then went caving below the city. We had a little too big of a group, so we had to do a lot of waiting around, which wasn't too fun, but other than that, we had a great time crawling around, getting dirty and bruised up. We should have done the caving the first day, then healed in the baths. So, now that we've seen Budapest under and over ground, we're heading out to Athens, then tomorrow it's off to the Islands! Our first stop is Santorini, which is supposed to be gorgeous-a typical greek town. This may be my last post since we'll be home in two weeks! I can't wait to see you all!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb