A short hello from Vienna


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna » Vienna
July 31st 2005
Published: July 31st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hello!
This is going to be a short note since I don't have much time. Just an update on our whereabouts. When we left Krakow, we went to Prague, which was so cool. One of my favorite cities so far. It was just a really nice place to chill. We had a few great dinners on the river and really enjoyed walking through the town. We decided not to go to Salzburg, but instead headed to Bratislava, Slovakia. It was a nice little town, not the best we've seen, but the real reason I'm glad we went was that we got to see a soccer match for really cheap. The Celtics, our team in Edinburgh were playing and it was a championship game, so it was awesome. They lost, and the hooligans went wild, so fun. We're now in Vienna, Austria. It has been SO HOT in this city. Yesterday we just went down by the river and swam and layed out all day, which was a relaxing break. I swam across the Danube too, which was fun. Today we went to the Freud museum-back to the old psychology days. We also went to a big international food festival with music and authentic cuisine from over 20 different countries. Tomorrow we're headed to Budapest, which we are so excited for. It was a first pick for both of us when we planned our itinerary, so hopefully it won't disappoint. We'll be home in less than 3 weeks-so exciting and depressing at the same time. Bye for now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb