The Longest Walk EVER


Advertisement
Hungary's flag
Europe » Hungary » Central Hungary » Budapest » Pest
September 11th 2008
Published: September 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Day 8 Vienna - Budapest

Woke up late and a little hungover so only had half an hour to pack everything up which was also soggy as it had terrential rained the night before.. Only realised on the tran that the food bag was actually filled with water ad dripping..

Changed up some money and found a really nice place to stay, and headed straight out for some food.. Unlike Vienna and Zurich all we could find were tiny bas no restaurants, eventuallz found one but it only had 3 things on the menu and one was sold out so i had cornflake chicken (it was actually chicken fried in cornflakes) was suprisingly nice and at 3 euro i was happy..

We carried on walking and decided to find a tourist place instead of aimlesslz wandering but was looking at the map wrong so went the wrong way, finally got to the right place 3 hours later and it had closed down.. We were then really tired and just wanted to go back so headed home, on the way saw a sign for Tesco so thought wed get some snacks.. A half hour later no sign of it so followed another sign to Spar 250 m apparently, it was like 2 km..

Finally got home knackered 5 hours later having done nothing..


Advertisement



11th September 2008

fried cornflakes????????
i know you'd have to sucome to strange food but chicken fried in cornflakes????????? you're going to be so fit with all the walking you're doing. it sounds great it's the best way to see the sights. where are the pic's??? have a drink for me tonight xxxxxxx
11th September 2008

Ive gotta find a computer where i can plug my camera into and ill put them on..

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb