How time flies!!


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Rhodes
June 12th 2007
Published: June 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well here I am - nearly at the end of my 6th week here!! How time flies when you're having fun!!

Have had a few nights out, some of the photos from one of them are on the website www.photoshow.net/callefix. I'm in the background of some of them, the site does take a while to download them all if you're not on broadband and it takes a while to get through all of them, so would not suggest you do it it work time!!!!!!!

We had a day out in Afandou last week (there was another girl from the bank over on holiday - won't divulge her name!!), went to the beach during the day and had a swim and sunbathe and then went up into the town at night with the idea of having a few drinks and something to eat and then home - well, the bar that we normally go to had the scotland match showing on the screen in the next bar (so we could see that so stayed for a while) and then something which totally blew me away (well it was either that or the 7 cocktails!!), there was a drugs and illegal immigrant raid by undercover cops!!! All very exciting, so we had to stay and see if anything else happened - but after a while I don't really remember much.................................... Well nothing that can be printed on this blog for fear of recrimeration(think that's the correct spelling!!).

Taking things easy this week, dog walking going well, can actully let the dogs off the lead now and they come back to me, well most of the time!!!

Sunbathing going well, although Sunday was very dull, so only had 1 option - sit in the pub and read the sunday papers!!

Well that's all for now, will try and get some more photos downloaded in a few weeks time.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb