Still in Greece


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Mykonos
August 3rd 2006
Published: August 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone! the last time i wrote i was in the lobby cause they wouldn't let us upstairs because of our bed bug bites. Well that night we had to wait in the lobby for hours and they took away ALL our luggage and the clothes off our backs to be fumagated. We didn't get our clothes back till today. We spent the first day in togas until most broke down and went to the gift shop to by a sarong and a pair of flip flops. Luckily we didn't have any sight seeing that we were really wanting to do. We have been hanging out on the beach and drinking by the pool. I did manage to get fairly sun burned the other day and now i'm wishing i had my sheet instead of my actual clothes. The bed bug bites are lingering but at least I don't have any new ones the staff have dubbed me and my friend alison as the scabbies girls which has unfortunatley caught on and now the whole tour group calls us scabbies. Today we went to a famous beach called paradise beach and the bar there is friggin' unbelievable. It has so many different areas and it's right on the beach so you buy a drink and can swim in the ocean with it. The bar has a couple different restaurants and shops and everyone just dances around in there bikinis. We are thinking about going back tomorrow. We are definatley going into town. All the buildings are just like you see in the movies. square white washed buildings with blue doors looking out to the ocean and the people are awesome. They go up to each other and start yelling and just when you think a big brawl is gonna break out they hug and kiss each other on both cheeks it's hilarious. Well i'm being told it's time to go out. Bye everyone!

Advertisement



4th August 2006

bed bugs
m

Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0585s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb