Some More Photos


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Pelopennese » Nafplion
June 11th 2008
Published: June 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey all,

Here are some more pictures of our time in Italy and a few from Corfu. We left Corfu yesterday and have made our way to Nafplio (crossing the area that was apparently hit by an earthquake last week) in Greece. Tomorrow we go to visit the ancient site of Mycenae to see some amazing ruins.

All I can say is that WE LOVED CORFU!!! Great weather, beautiful beaches, good food, friendly people... we had a very nice vacation from our vacation ;-). We were there two and a half weeks and I finally finished up my PADI Open Water diving cerification. The four dives were incredible; crystal clear water, lots of cool fish and the best part was I didn't horribly embarrass myself by making some mistake and having to be rescued. We look forward to more diving in the Greek Islands and on the Red Sea.

Until next time, enjoy the photos.

PS If you want a more detailed description of our time in Corfu, and/or just another point of view of our trip so far and some more (better) pictures, go check out Andrea's blog at:

http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/atlasandi/




Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Trash Fire in NaplesTrash Fire in Naples
Trash Fire in Naples

Apparently there was some sort of trash pickup strike in Naples so the trash would pile up and people would set it on fire... lot's of fun!
Drea the She Wolf!Drea the She Wolf!
Drea the She Wolf!

This is a picture of Andrea in one of the prostitute's ('she wolf' as they were called them) cubicles in the Pompeii ruins.
View of Mainland from Ferry to CorfuView of Mainland from Ferry to Corfu
View of Mainland from Ferry to Corfu

This is the coast of, oh, let's say Albania...
Me and Diving CrewMe and Diving Crew
Me and Diving Crew

This is Olga, Angeliki and Marcos, the dive team at Achilleon Diving where I got my PADI certification.
Drea and SophieDrea and Sophie
Drea and Sophie

All the dogs in Corfu seemed very happy, and Sophie was the happiest of them all. She would follow us down to the beach and hang out with us all day.


Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb