don't let the bed bugs bite


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Ionian Islands » Corfu
July 28th 2006
Published: July 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello from Greece!!! We arrived today after an over night ferry ride from italy. We got very little sleep cause they had a big dance on the heli-pad deck so after 2 hours of sleep we drove to our hotel and slept in the lobby for a couple hours until we could check in. We also were told by our tour guide that in Corfu everyone has to do a dare. The tradition is that you go to dare someone and then once you have thought of the most awful dare you write it down and then the guide told us that instead of giving the dare to someone else we had to do our own dare that we wrote down which was a unpleasant suprise for some people. Mines not that bad i have to go and sit down at a restaurant with stranger and start eating there food. We didnt do a whole lot today besides visit the markets and swim at the beach. In an hour we are heading out for a greek dinner and dancing so that should be funny. Oh and today we found out that at one of the last camp sites we were at there were bed bugs!!! so we all have massive amounts of bites. We look sickly but i only have a few just on my arm. One of the other girls has it all over her face. not a pretty picture. Well i'm off to my dinner maybe i'll do my dare there.......

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 44; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb