Day 5


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Central Macedonia » Thessaloniki
July 25th 2005
Published: September 6th 2005
Edit Blog Post

In the morning we went down to Hanioti beach near to the resort with the dinghy to try out!! Dad was really excited hehe. We got in the dinghy and Dad dragged us about in the water. The waves were getting quite strong and the woman was warning us it was quite dangerous. It was good fun though just floating about and it must have been brill to sleep in! After a while we surfaced the beach and dad was gonna drive back to the resort and leave me on the beach while he got mummy to come. But after a while he came up and said he lost the key. We were searching everywhere for it (well, they were) and finally JT went into the sea to search the sea floor for it. I also put my goggles on and thought to myself-ok lets look for it! and I searched the sea floor for it. after swimming out a metre I saw it!!! There was a red Avis sign on it, the key lying tranquilly on the sea floor. Picked it straight up before it could go anywhere. Was a truly blessed find! Thank God for letting me find it! Dad was grinning and JT could not believe that we had just found it. Mum came to the beach after a while when the car could start finally. Dad got in for a dinghy ride with JT dragging it in the sea. Mum and me and kung and po walked down the beach. I found a piece of pumice! Was well chuffed at my find! Me and JT also tried out the Frisbee there briefly, but it was quite windy. For lunch we drove to Kallithea and ate at a restaurant with uncomfy seats and we were trying to trade them with director style beach chairs. I had a fried squid dish. We sat there for quite some time, bfore heading down to the beach at about 5 oclock in the evening, and sat on the sunbeds free of charge. Me and JT went to a soft sand part of the beach with less litter and people to play Frisbee. Was well fun!! Wasn’t too hard to play at all. We saw a realllyyy cute brown dog as well sunbathing on the beach and when we went up to it it wanted us to tickle its belly. It was so cute! We played for about 2 hours I think! Pity the dog didn’t want to join in, it was a pretty lazy dog! Later mum walked down the beach as well to see the dog and try the Frisbee. That night we ate at the Old Tavern again, this time ate Roast chicken with mummy, and we were given keyring souvenirs and watermelon as a treat. Haha, they liked us.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb