Where service surpasses declared stars!


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Central Macedonia » Chalkidiki
June 13th 2014
Published: June 18th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Nea Kallikratia, Halkidiki

Greece

People who travel frequently know that the most important way to rate a hotel, is not usually the number of stars ... I have stayed quite often in five star hotels, which have made me feel uncomfortable. However, I have also stayed in hotels that may have fewer stars, but offered the big star of genuine hospitality! One of these hotels is Secret Paradise Hotel & Spa , in Nea Kallikratia, Halkidiki, Greece. I stayed there for a second time because I wanted to see the hotel during summer as the first time I had experienced a rainy season.



The hotel is built opposite a beautiful small park and almost beside the sea. It may be a three stars hotel, but the visitor understands the quality and the benefits offered from the very first moment and so much more ...

The reception is impressively decorated and the staff is always around and helpful. The lobby and restaurant are spotless, so is the outdoor pool, which may not be very big, but it is very nicely decorated with tables all around to enjoy a coffee or a drink. A paddling pool for the kids is also available.

You will taste mainly Greek dishes in the restaurant and enjoy the good quality of materials used in their preparation!

The rooms are a welcome surprise. Larger than a visitor expects from a hotel of this class. Spacious, clean with nice balconies! Beds are large and comfortable, furniture well thought of.

The spa area of the hotel with an indoor pool is an excellent extra surprise! Great environment offering beauty and relaxation treatments including massage as well as a gym area.

One final surprise awaits the visitor at the Roof Garden of the Hotel. A great venue, overlooking the deep blue, where one can enjoy a drink listening to great music!



I stayed all weekend at Secret Paradise Hotel & Spa and I actually felt relaxed. I am already looking forward to my next visit which I plan to make it happen very soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.222s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb