Wind in our Hair


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Attica » Poros
August 13th 2005
Published: August 28th 2005
Edit Blog Post

We got up at a resonable hour to hire some mopeds and cruise around the island. We headed straight up untill we reached some ancient ruins and a monestry and we could look out over the ocean. We headed back down the hill and fill the moped up with fuel (3 euros, what a cheap mode of transport). We stopped for some lunch, then drove to a beach for a swim. We went back to the boat for a bit and latter on Matt and I went for another cruise on the moped. With the wind in our hair, the views and the experience was the best. We stumbled across many beaches and at one stage had to take a detour on the opposite side of the island where the coast line was spectacular. On the way back we had a close cal, they closed the road off that lead back to our boat. But after some fast talking the nice police man let us go through. At night we had a eat all the food, drink all the alcohol party. I got really drunk and went to bed around midnight, Matt and the boys kicked on to a night club near by and returned some time the next morning.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb