Bike Tours and Pub Crawls


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
May 13th 2009
Published: July 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 11 - Ben the Boozer



Today was the day i decided i was going to compete as a professional cyclist in the tour de france. At 11am we started our bike tour my bike was kylie minogue and had the cutest cat squeaky toy and Bens' Al Green. The bike tour went until four thirty, we went past the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Hollocaust Memorial, thru the Tea garden and had a quick beer at a beer garden. Our guide was so excited about her job and all of the information she had to tell us.

After the bike tour we changed some Aussie Dollars, and decided to grab dinner, we had seen snitzel for six euro ninety around the corner from our hostel initially we sat down at the wrong place. We read the menu and it didnt have any snitzel so all five of us left - the waiter was not impressed. We wandered down the alleyway and found the right place and four out of five of us had the snitzel chips and salad, may i just add they were curly fries and it was delicious. Dinner finished we went to our rooms to get ready for tonights pub crawl, i was up in the air about whether to wear my black dress or not. I was stoked i wore it as was Ben it seemed.

We left at 8pm and had a beer randomly at Hackesher Markt Train Station - RANDOM BAD BECKS BEER. This is when the night may have started to go down hill for young ben as hard core as he is and how much he talked up how bigger night he was planning on having, two girls decided he could have their shots - not the best idea in the world. At bar one we had a beer, a Jager and about 3 shots. Apparently Ben was beating canadians in foosebal which resulted in him having many beers at this point he had also decided to buy a packet of cigarettes quite a necessity when your an alco.

On the walk to the second bar i told Ben he should stay with the boys and i would stay with the girls it seemed like a good idea at the time. At the second bar i probably had 5 or 6 shots and some pink cocktail, a hemingway. I was starting to feel a bit drunk but nowhere near as drunk as the smoky boyfriend. we left the second bar where i had hung out with the two becks and ben hungout with dan, it seemed ben had consumed most of berlins alcohol on his own. At the 3rd bar ben died in the arse, i got a beer and a shot and found ben passed out in a booth. Soph got him water as he was so blind and maybe five minutes later ben rode the porcelian bus and told me off in the guys toilets, needing some fresh air he sat outside by himself it was now that i knew that i had to take him home. The guide wrote down the hostel for me and the next bar isnt it ment to be the boyfriend helping the girlfriend home?

Spewy sat in the cab and i continually apologised to the driver, i left ben at the hostel and went to the fourth bar no one was there yet and they didnt arrive for like 20 mins. We danced, everyone asked where ben was and the butch girl seemed to like my boobs. Maybe a beer and a shot later we walked to the train station to go to the club matrix. All I remember is beating the Canadians boys at drinking, stumbling down the street with Dan who kissed Liz and the driver Joel being wrapped up in a tea towel. No train tickets nor any Sharlene. We couldn't find her but later learnt that she had gone back to find her camera, it wasn't there.

Matrix was pretty cool, it had so many different rooms playing differnt types of music. Tash and I lost everyone and then found them at a bar with firebreathers, it was pretty awesome. I was heaps worried about Ben so I went home at like three. It took forever as no driver actually understood where i wanted to go. Finally Liz drew a picture of the TV Tower - quite successful. When I got back I gave Ben a massive serve and apparently went to sleep snoring and in my dress.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.258s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 4; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0371s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb