The End...................


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Rhineland-Palatinate » Trier
August 14th 2009
Published: August 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello everybody
Sorry but i dont really have time to do any travelblog because as some of you might know there is better things to do then to sit at an internet cafe for 2 hours when i should be going into the sunlight and be doing things that I can tell you all about when I get back anyway. I will wrize one more short blog and then Hopefully see you all in a week.


we arranged a plan, with Sebi's host family, for his exchange to Germany, to stay a few nights because they didnt live far away. We left for Berlin on the 24th and had lots of change overs on the train we stayed with some old friends. We went to the sony centre that was really amazing and Modern. But seeing we were with some friends we hardly did anything else and we just had to do what they wanted to do which was go back to their flat. we went to the Olympic stadium which was way bigger then Chelsea stadium.
We went to the Brundenburg gate and took some photos and watched some really cool buskers. on Monday we had a day without our friends we went to Check point Charlie that was really interesting and I learnt lots. WE went to Alexanderplatz. I bought a top at Nike Town. Went to Ka De We. Went to the Reichstag which was a amazĂ­ng view. We ent to the centeral railway atation that was really impressive.
We went to a long stretch of the wall and took some photos.

we left Berlin on the 28th and met some friends the Myers who used to live in Timaru some more friends picked us up and we stayed the night there. We went biking in the Beautiful Black Forest. THe next day we came back to Wittlich and our Biking trip was really complete. Weve been spending the last week or two going for swims, playing soccer, biking to villages, Taking trains to Trier, Shopping and walking around Wittlich. Tommorrow we are going to a Roman Gladiator festavil in Trier which has the best actors from Italy and Germany. THe famous wittlich festival is coming up in the weeken and we will be going to lots of rides and making the most of our last week. Sadly at the festival they actually roast over 100 pigs for just some silly made up traddition. We will be leaving on our Wednesday and be arrivving in Auckland on Saturday and then i will be all the way back in timaru on Sunday.
I will see you all very soon and this WILL be my last blog.
Tankyou all very much for tunning into my adventures and I will hopefully be able to talk to you personally when I get back.
Aufwiedersehn, goodbye, Aur evoir, cheerio, Peace Luke

Advertisement



Tot: 0.231s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb