Trip Preparations - Weight Loss


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » North Rhine-Westphalia » Cologne
June 10th 2007
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Our German Homes

Darmstadt and Köln, where we've lived for the last 5 years (Ad in Darmstadt, Maz in Köln). We're packing up and moving out!

So you find us in Germany, redecorating flats, packing up, moving out, getting lots of injections, buying kit, going out a lot and attempting to do our jobs for the last few weeks before we leave. It's all been a bit hectic!

Occasionally in between we have time to plan our Africa trip and read some guidebooks. Getting quite excited about it now. We will both finish work at the end of June, then take a few days to drive our stuff back to the UK and clutter up our parents' lofts! Hopefully a chance to catch up with everyone and then we're off! Flight is booked for July 13th (yes Friday 13th no less) Heathrow to Dubai. Couple of days stopover and then on to Nairobi. Africa here we come!

Since we'll be (hopefully) travelling light, we decided our preparations should include some weight loss. So Adam has lost the hair (well he was losing it anyway) and Maz lost a couple of wisdom teeth. The teeth were far more traumatic than the hair!



Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

...and Maz lost the teeth...and Maz lost the teeth
...and Maz lost the teeth

and you should see the dentist!


Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb