Frankfurt


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Frankfurt
June 8th 2017
Published: June 8th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Our train to Frankfurt didn't leave until after lunch and our hotel did a Sunday brunch......YUM!

Shrimps, jumbo prawn, crabs, oysters, salads, then beef, chicken and more prawn on the bar b que, as well as lots of dessert choices, wish we had more time just to sit and enjoy but it was a case if eat and run, still good though!

Arrived in Frankfurt 4.30pm, staying at a hotel in the airport complex as we are really only here a couple of nights so as to catch the plane to Ireland. The initial plan had been to catch the train back into Frankfurt and spend Monday having a look round, but with Monday being a public holiday we ended up spending the day wandering round the airport shops, which were the only ones open in the city, getting a haircut and sorting out our suitcases in preparation for our flight.

It is a pretty flash airport with nice restaurants and lots to look at, but a day of it was enough, did look at changing our flights to Ireland to a day earlier but the hassle and cost was not worth the half days gain. We are pretty tired so a days enforced rest was no real hardship.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb