Germany


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Frankfurt
July 9th 1993
Published: July 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I have been to Germany several time and found some of the most interesting places to visit. The people there, for the most part, are very nice. As long as you try to speak the language, you will do fine and the locals don't mind if you make a mistake in your attempts. As long as you try! Some of my greatest memories of my travels have been in Germany. Germany, like many European countries, is a cross between the old country and the new all rolled into one. Something that most people don't know when traveling to Germany, is that in the southern part of the country they speak a different dialect then from the middle and north or even east and west for that matter. But again as long as you try, you’ll do fine.
Frankfurt has one of the best botanical gardens I have ever been too. Their love of opera, classical music and the arts is everywhere to be seen. From the street performers to the Symphonies in the very large concert halls is some of the best in the world and a must to experience.
When traveling in Bavaria, South-eastern Germany, you will find some of the best foods in the country there. From the pastries, to lamb you really can’t go wrong. And please don’t forget October Fest. Berchtesgaden is my favorite city in Germany. Stay off the beaten path and find yourself a little Mom and Pop Guest House, have a beer and a meal then sleep it off up stairs in your quaint room. You can’t go wrong.
Experiance the cities but don't forget the little villages too.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0285s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb