Hello


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Frankfurt
July 31st 2005
Published: July 31st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hello everybody!!!!

We are in frankfurt and we like the city!!!!
Very nice and Lina is really happy as they have starbucks coffee!!!!
Our hotel is nice and cheap including breakfast (18 euros a night)

Prag was horrible!!!! At least at the train station. Everybody was rude and because of their incompetence we missed our train to fankfurt and had to take another one. It was really horrible. The trip from krakow to prag wasn't that great either.

But good thing is we met a german boy (17 years old but looked like 15) who had overslept on the train and ended up in prag with no money. So we had a few laughs with him.

Going to paris tomorrow for four nights. booked a hotel for 22 euros a night walking distance from Moulin Rouge! So its good.

Both of us are kind of sick....slight fever and just weak. but hopefully we will feel better soon

Poland was great. Warsaw was fun and beutiful and Krakow was just amazing!!!!! Definetily going back there soon.

Mom, you have recieved a lot of compliments for teaching me to speak Polish. Specially from a guy in a church and two nuns!!!!!

dad, don' worry and if you want to contact me message my phone or linas phone!!!!!!!!

Ok
See some of you soon
Bye
Love
Lina and Marta

Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0278s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb