Frankfurt


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Frankfurt am Main
December 2nd 2011
Published: December 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today was a drive of hell to Frankfurt,

I never drove in the mountains before, (maybe they are actually hills, but to me they were mountains) and then it started to rain too, and not just a little pouring. no, i could hardly see anything.

The car kept slipping, and i had NO idea how to climb a mountain, it was pretty terrifying at that moment, but now i can laugh about it. Thinking about it, it was pretty silly, me squeezed between two ginormous trucks, talking with a high pitched voice coz of the nerves.
Especially when the huge truck behind me started to honk his horn and flash his lights.
We took the first exit we could find and checked the car, i was afraid i had a flat tire, or anything else that made the truck flash his lights.
Thankfully there was nothing, and we went on the road again, Thankfully the rain stopped, and we could enjoy our way singing and bouncing, like we did before.

On the way to Frankfurt, we had to fill the gas, and I found a small German licence plate with Benjamin on it, i couldn't resist myself and had to buy it.

But i never knew the hardest part still had to come, the hotel i booked turned out to be in the middle of the center of Frankfurt, and most of the roads were closed, there was no way to go to the hotel. We sneaked into a parking garage to change our clothes for the M&G and the concert, pretty fun if you change your jeans, and realize there's a camera behind you.
It was good for another giggle fit, one of the many we had during this trip.

We made it in time for the M&G because it was Hannah's first one, and i promised Steffie to bring her. We all made it on time, and finally, this time, the zookeepers got their extra M&G time.

I pushed Steffie forward, because this was her moment with the boys, I headed over to Ben, to give him the little licence plate and he loved it (So he said)
Jackson and Ben asked me how the trip was, (we told them in Berlin, that we were doing the first 7 dates of the tour by car)
I told them it was a drive from hell, with the rain and the hills and the slipping, and that we missed the hotel, and now had no place to stay, and Ben told me he was worried. I could help myself by saying aww.

After the M&G they asked the zookeepers to wait at the door, and finally we got to go in earlier then others.

The show was amazing as usual, we sang, we danced, we bounced and we screamed. Jerad managed to NOT kick over the trumpet this time, and we had a great laugh when Jackson was standing so close to Monica, that he would sit on her head if he turned around. (and yes that sounds dirtier than it actually was)
I still think that Orson Brawl and Wings on fire, are two of the most fun songs to dance on during a show. Aim High was pretty much fun, because Monica and I had our moment with Jackson and Ben sang to me during Keep awake, (tho i am still not sure if that's a good thing or not)

Uncle singing Invisible monsters, still gives me the shivers and i am always about to cry when he sings it.

We decided not to go to the signings, because we needed to find a hotel. And after driving around Frankfurt for nearly two hours, we finally found a cheap and good hotel.

The next morning we had to say goodbye to Hannah, who had to leave us for a few days, (Thankfully she will return to us on Wednesday the 7th)

After a lot of big hugs (and yes, even a few tears) Monica and I headed to Paris and left Hannah at the station in Frankfurt.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb