Birthdays Galore!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hamburg » Hamburg
October 24th 2006
Published: November 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Hamburg the day before Chris Munros 19th Birthday.

Our first night we spent having a few drinks, catching up with Jakob and Chris, and getting to know all of Jakobs family.

I instantly fell in love with all of his family, they were just so welcoming and friendly. Jakobs dad, Andreas, became known for his 'no fear' approach to learning english...he never cared how many words he said wrong, or how much his kids laughed at him...he was always willing to learn! This provided us with much entertainment throughout the week...but, i must admit, his english is actually quite good!

Our few days in Hamburg were filled with partying and celebrating birthdays.

On the first night we celebrated into Chris's birthday, with a few drinks and an amazing chocolate cake that jakobs mum, Sissi, made! It was truly AMAZING...i think that Chris and I ate about half the cake between us!

The next day I spent catching up with Gem, Natty, Leila, Chris and Jakob, then went out that night to celebrate Chris's birthday some more! We had a lovely dinner then went out to bars and clubs, and danced the whole night!!!

We spent the next day recovering from the previous night....then, it was time to celebrate Jakobs birthday!!!! That night we once again celebrated into his birthday with a few drinks, and sang many 'happy birthday' songs, ranging in tunes and languages!

The next night was amazing...Jakobs party!!!! There were free drinks the whole night, which was so good!!!! I met many of Jakobs german friends, and spent the whole night dancing with anyone who was around me!!!

Overall, I had a wonderful time in Hamburg! It was so amazing to be able to catch up with so many of my friends on the other side of the world, and to also make some new friends along the way!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

HamburgHamburg
Hamburg

Yes...I did visit the city...it wasnt all partying!


Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb