What role do women play in this society? Do they have equality? If not, what discrimination do women in this country face?


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
October 11th 2013
Published: October 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The role women play in German society is that they are in charge of the house and children. Women are the husbands in the household. Women are not meant to be working because they are the ones who run the household. German women married at a young age to a proper German and that the wife’s task was to keep a decent home for her working husband and to have children. Women are treated with higher priority and have as much as equality as a husband would normally have. In this society women are equally treated with respect because they are ones who make children for them to grow up to become hardworking men.


Germany´s bad performance in integrating women into the labor market can be explained by missing policies, which could enhance the female participation. A G G was used for an abbreviation, and designed to make legal action to fight against discrimination for working women in Germany. Women are not being discriminated at all they are just being discriminated on there working abilities. Women are always being respected and being treated equally. Women are the main ones who need to be respected in order for them to feel charge of there husband and children.







http://www.20-first.com/612-0-anti-discrimination-law-fizzles-in-germany-but-there-is-hope.html

http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2009/07/07/employment-discrimination-against-women-knows-no-borders/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.029s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb