What is the dominant religion in Germany, and how does this faith differ from other world religions? What beliefs or ideas make this religion unique?


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
September 26th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The main religion in Germany is Christianity. Overall 65% to 70% are all Christians in Germany and half of others are not, but are the mainstream of Lutheran-Protestantism and Calvinism. Germany has other religions due to their historical development and there requirements from their government. Christianity goes back to the U.S history missionary efforts in the 19th century. How this faith differs from the world religions is that others may not be religious or may not want anything to do with religion.

Many people in our world today, even Christians, have taken the fact that the false idea that Christianity is just another religion in a world full of religious options. Apart from the other religions there are other religions that are unique like Islam, Judaism and Buddhism which are least of Christianity religion in Germany. Lutheranism is a faithful tradition that is open to all, even of background. The increase of how the beliefs of how unique Christianity is very low and is decreasing over the years. The beliefs that make Christianity are the followers that follow the religion.





http://www.internations.org/germany-expats/guide/16030-culture-shopping-recreation/religion-in-germany-16010

http://www.germanculture.com.ua/library/facts/bl_religion.htm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb