ich bin eine Berliner


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
June 26th 2012
Published: June 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We had a great day in Stuttgart yesterday. After exploring the city for a few hours and discovering some lovely fountains amongst the historic buildings, we decided to get in some exercise and went for a jog. There's a fantastic network of paths around the city so we found the closest to our hotel and headed out. Within minutes we were amongst rows of grape vines and took the steps that ran between them (all 250 of them) up to the historical Robert Bosch museum. After 45 mins (neither of us had run very much recently) we headed back to the hotel with plenty of energy in reserve to get cleaned up for dinner back in the city. A great meal followed and we returned to the hotel in good spirits.

Tuesday we caught the train to Berlin expecting to arrive in a drab grey city but so far it's come across as vibrant and very interesting. This time of year it's still light at 10pm and the place really comes alive with hundreds of alfresco restaurants. First boring part of the trip...washing. Luckily our hotel has free facilities so were waiting for the wash to finish ready for the dryer



Tomorrow is a big day with another other 10km run and then a visit to Berlin wall, Brandenburg gate and as many other things as we can fit in.

Chris.

Advertisement



27th June 2012

Duckies
Bitte bringen Sie uns ein Stück der Mauer
29th June 2012

Blog on
Enjoying the updates. You've lasted a week and still getting on. Wunderbar.
30th June 2012

Dear SW's
Will be looking out for the Spandex Wankers and their joeys tonight!!!! Enjoying the blog and look forward to the ensuing adventures!!!!
1st July 2012

What's up Skip?
Saw Skippy on the highlights and someone's hands waving him. Try to get one of your faces next to him or in the background next time so we know it's actually you.

Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0265s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb