Lübeck: Lots of churches and sunshine


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
October 1st 2005
Published: October 1st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys! Thanks for all the comments, keep 'em coming!

Spent all of yesterday in a small place outside of Hamburg called Lübeck. Was really cool, Sam got to wear her flip-flops for the first time outdoors (exciting stuff indeed: Dan). Awesome pictures but no one seems to have discovered USB ports so we still cant post them. We really recommend Lübeck, very pretty and easy to find your way around and everyone seemed really friendly.

However Dan now has two diseased elbows, and its no coincidence that the day after he showed them to me (sam) i started with an itchy hand! Im all for sharing but there has to be a line you know?!

Anyway...Now in Berlin after a stupidly rammed train, in which we spent most of the time sat near the toilet-was fun! Hostel seems nice though even though it is quite deep into East Berlin. Got a big day of sight seeing planned tommorrow so you can expect another blog the day after!

Peace out peeps
Dan, Sam and Ben

Advertisement



2nd October 2005

Hey!
Hey you guys I've only just realised that you were doing this - it's nice! Sorry for not checking my emails sooner. Anette and I have just finished our first week at Uni - woohoo! We're surviving on our own - and loving it. Glad to hear you guys are having a good time, but I had no idea you were bringing Dan aswell - how nice of you!
5th October 2005

Grrr
Hey, glad to see you're enjoying yourselves. Meanwhile, i've just finished doing that boring stuff at uni, so officiallly a postgrad student, see i can have fun too.......take care guys.

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb