Wild boars and indie dwarfs.


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
July 6th 2007
Published: July 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ok so first night here done and it was definitely an adventure. Please excuse me if there are a few z´s and y´s mixed up as they are different on the keyboard.
Alright so Jess and I went to the Beirut concert, which was one of the most amazing concerts I have ever seen. I bought my first beer, but sadly was not a fan of it and ended up giving it to Jessica. After the concert Jess and I ran to the train station to catch the last train back to her house, we made the train but sadly missed our stop and ended up stranded in an area of Berlin Jess wasnt too comftorable with. We were 100% lost at this point but decided that we should just try walking a little ways, and to our joy we ended up on the right road. We decided early on that if anyone were to jump out of the bushes Jess would hit them with her umbrella and I would stab them with my hairspray pin. Little did we know people were going to be the least of our worries. We walk towards our house, the road leading up to it is surrounded by forrest so it was a little creepy but on a whole not too bad. We saw a little snail which was really a warning because seconds later we were surrounded by slugs. Jess is quite scared of slugs so she had a little bit of a freak out, but in the end was okay. So we are walking down this sidewalk next to the forrest when we hear this angry snorting sound, and we both remember how the forrest is home to human attacking boars (this isnt a joke either). Jess and I both hurry to get over the divider to the other side of the road, far away from the scary boar. We get there and start walking and are still talking about the boar and are both pretty freaked out when we hear the noise again, and again. The boar is actually chasing us. So we both stop talking and are holding hands scared now not only of rapists but of cars hitting us and wild boars attacking us. Luckily the boar lost intrest when we got silent and we made it home safe. It was a good night all in all, and led to a very good story. I love and miss you all take care!
pictures to come!!

Advertisement



6th July 2007

wild boars....??
Ok, good job on the adventure with wild animals your first night in Germany. Are you sure you stayed away from that German beer?? I look forward to the next installment. love you sweety, have fun.

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0488s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb