Age three or a woman


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
February 4th 2010
Published: February 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Things that make their own dance excited Huan, simple ignorance ofYouthYears, unconsciously in the mediocrity of the trivial, the flat dies quietly in the secular. Instead, the eyes can not cover the fine lines, hidden in the hair of the Jigen silver, quiet rooms, we are in Love distanced. The time to listen to ticking the bell, we have learned in the hustle and bustle of downtown, let their minds get a quiet. As a result, the heart split in two and half to the Fan Chen and half to the ultra-vulgar.
The color of those pale and luxury then the body can not easily mix, reckless unintentional discourse has also been somewhat diminished, and friends to be cautious and choose love to Ningquewulan ... ... just because we are beginning after a "three" age, they have to Try to learn to accept consistent with their age, maturity and calm. Leave the kids watched cartoons, lollipop also gives the children to eat, and all the love is left to its own former lover, and love themselves will not. Had pet cats and dogs, flora because of their keen on running the care of the Pao Lu Pao Lu, self-mutilation self-inflicted wounds. The mirror in the face a little bleak, and more and more closer to the book description of "Huang Lianpo" role. How long did not care take care of their own "face" it? Themselves do not remember. Time will itself become more and more lazy. NoMood, Seems to own high-sounding reason to silence things. Eyes some slack, eyes and sometimes dull and sometimes sharp, stylish short hair, matching up with these two kinds of posture, known as full of "tomboy."
Do not know if the woman had three are so talented it is. Wondering Shengelanyao it, do not care Bayao flashed. Single mother worked for two years finally figured out, looking for someone to talk about a love bar! Baby day five, his face suddenly mature Dual said: Mom, are you married to chant! And my father married. I have seen you two like a wedding. Halo, and since then that the idea of the Zai Mei. Wondering one person may do good care of himself, ah, do not care ill. Do not know a fever, and asked my colleagues: I how so cold ah? The results of a measuring body temperature 39 degrees Celsius temperature. Like Shao Genjin head suddenly, like every morning, the units began to recall that he had not eaten breakfast. Hungry, or hungry ah? Have no perception of. Clearly locked the door, but also Sanfanliangci to go back to see if it is locked forgotten. Eating eating rice, chopsticks off the ground, and then he did not respond and continue to eat. Stretched its hands to a child in front of me shook his calling me: mom you stupid now? Akira I referred to just children of God. Even I myself have doubts about whether the precursor hemiplegia. But yet I treasure talented, her noodles to eat, when half of it urges noodles exposed in the right mouth, she tells us excited patted me: Mom, you were see ah! My noodles to eat, "deviation" of. At that time I learned that she was feeling or small children in Shenyang, a loyal fan of children.
Suddenly, I suddenly awakened and can not be age three or carried out in the end of the decadence! Otherwise, once before his death is not brilliant too late. As a result, made a wise decision! And a half months from the date of repentant look, a new leaf. We must first arm of its internal and essence will be a day to see the article on-line study to the three-shift, learning to be a thoughtful appreciation of another gentle woman. Dousoujingshen after they take care of makeup. Deposited mask, with eye cream, learning with clothing, wearing exquisite lace underwear, spraying perfume do SPA. Too busy enjoying themselves. Take a look in the mirror, with some early results. Women who have been for Yue Rong, a woman is not just for the sake of other people love or love of people dress themselves, even if there are idle and is suspected of then? Treat yourself is the greatest happiness. The equivalent of a word, a woman should start with their own ruthless 1:00. Hei hei!
In fact, women on the best, most natural, least side-effects of cosmetics, is to keep rightLifeOptimistic self-confident frame of mind. A good attitude can let you have a joyMoodWith joyMoodCoupled with dignified manners, gentle temperament, will let you gestures rooms are full of charm mature woman. Woman Ben III, Pentium does not matter, as long as we are happy to spend every day is like.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0725s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb