oktoberfest!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
September 17th 2005
Published: September 17th 2005
Edit Blog Post

^hi guys!

thanks for all the comments and messages, they're alot of fun to read!! kim b., you better find your ticket, girl! and if you do plan on going to switzerland, try interlaken, the views are breathtaking!

well, i'm in an internet cafe in munich. we just got back from oktoberfest. we spent part of the day in ulm, germany which was really nice, tons of cute shops and one HUGE cathedral. it was amazing!!

oktoberfest was crazy. it wasn't just beer halls, there were carnival games, and rides, and tons of yummy things to eat. i will definitely be ready for that diet class when i come back! we actually somehow made it into a beer hall. i don't think we were supposed to get in, but we just kind of oozed in with these german people. we found a seat, and had huge beers in the steins. it was hilarious to see all these crazy german people dancing on tables singing....bryan adams and frank sinatra!!

we're catching a train in about an hour to verona and then milan, and then monta rosa on the cinque terre. we should be in rome by the end of the week! this vacation is going fast, but i feel like we've really seen alot and are not really wasting time at all.

well, internet service is a rip here, so i'm going to sign off. keep those comments coming!!

ps. german men are much hotter than italian men! i know where i'm moving!!

Advertisement



18th September 2005

Enjoy
Thanks for sharing your adventures! your trip sounds glorious. Keep safe.
18th September 2005

AWESOM!
18th September 2005

Have Fun
I'm so glad you're enjoying your vacation, I know how much you were looking forward to it!I loved the limmoncello in Italy also tried the grapa!I have enjoyed reading your travels...be safe
18th September 2005

It's great hearing from you. Oh to be young again. You are much braver than I ever was. Keep enjoying your trip and will be waiting to hear from your next stop. Love, Gen
18th September 2005

It's great hearing from you. Oh to be young again. You are much braver than I ever was. Keep enjoying your trip and will be waiting to hear from your next stop. Love, Gen
21st September 2005

Enjoy
Becky it's been nice reading about your trip. Sounds like so much fun. Now don't get taken away with those handsome guys over there. We need you back at Curves. I know your time must be going really fast so enjoy every minute.

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb