Happy Birthday Macca


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Baden-Württemberg » Tübingen
May 27th 2006
Published: May 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well life in Tübingen has definatly slowed down a bit which is good. We set a fairly decent pace from the outset of the trip and was going to be hard to continue that all the way through. So yeah i am actually having days in a row where we are not having a massive night. That being said, 2 nights ago we went out for a big night to a place John and Anja went to while I was in Münich with Chelsea. One of the favorite forms of transport for all the uni students here are bikes. Bikes everywhere. john picked up one the other day, old but in good nick for 30 euro. Nice!. Anyway we all rode off to the pub, i borrowed a bike off one of Anjas mates. Now from the outset I knew this was a bad decition as trying to ride a bike pissed raises a few saftey issues. So anyway without going into to much detail after i flipped off the bike from hitting the gutter trying to do a jump, ripping a pair of jeans (when you only carry 2 pairs of pants thats alot) I have decided not to go to that pub anymore.

We bought a basketball the other day and have being going down to the local court for a game. Wow we never realised what drinking and partying evernight for 4 months does to your fitness. The second time John and I went down we played a little one on one we agreed to a game of first to 10 baskets. Five minutes into the game we decided to make it first to five, then five mintutes later is was whoever gets the next basket. We will get better.

So we have settled in fairly nicely to the little apartment. We did a big cleanup yesturday. Washed dishes, cleaned sink and toilet, moped floor and vacumed. So that should get us by for the next seven weeks I think.

Also wanted to wish a very happy birthday to our mate Macca. Just had a phone call about 30 minutes ago from Tonys phone where he is at Maccas house having a birthday drink. Was really good to talk to all our mates back home. Made my day. Its been a long time since I got to talk however brief, to everyone. To Macca, YOUR MY BOY BLUE

Well thats just about it for me. All the best to everyone back home.
Be excellent to each other,
Kristian.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.238s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0574s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb