Is it ok for a baby to eat baby wipe two days running?


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
August 1st 2017
Published: August 1st 2017
Edit Blog Post

So, after the hottest night ever, as it turned out that in the stinky, hospital like, ibis room (don't ever stay in the ibis budget in Portsmouth) the apparent air con was actually an air heater. Ugh, we had to pack up and move out to get to the port to catch a boat. Packing up wasn't so hard, stopping the boy from eating more baby wipes was significantly harder and we had yet another episode of trying to fish a bit out from his still biting teeth (we failed). After what seemed like days watching the cars load onto the boat and feeling very inferior with our single roofbox and only, baby wipe eating, child as opposed to two roofboxes, three flaxen haired, outdoorsy kids, five bikes and a trailer, we got into the ferry, turned off the car alarm (hopefully) and went to find breakfast. Food found, and a couple of naps later and we found ourselves in the cafe trying to restrain the boy from eating the furniture. Looking up I saw of all people my old line manger from work. Apparently the world is tiny but his presence for a quick chat was at least enough to stop the boy from eating through to the foam the the chair (yay) as he turned on the charm. After some furniture rearrangement in the room ( logistical not food related) some time looking at the mirror in the lift (only one of the three of us, honest) and it was time for bed. Fairly sure the baby's first words were uttered tonight too, more and milk. Not that he's obsessed with food or anything but......fortunately the increased boat rocking sent him into a deep sleep, it had the same effect on his dad,,not bad for six fifteen in the evening!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.379s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1101s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb