Where the posh people roam


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
September 11th 2016
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 43.5547, 7.02066

Our hotel is literally a stones throw from the train station, which meant again we found it relatively easily! Unable to get into our room for another 4hrs, we got changed in the toilets into non English weather clothes and headed out for a wander. Straight down the road, and we were at the front. Parts of the beach was packed, others, clearly more exclusive and had barely a sole on them. We stumbled across the yachting festival, which cost £15 each to go in! I didn't want to spend that, and neither did James. James however wanted to sneak in, but boring old laura, refused to let him!! The people walking around in their straw hats, white chinos and navy polo shirts were like a small army there were that many!! After a wander in the heat around the outside of the festival (and James trying to find an opportunity to get in!) we found a pizzeria (there are a million) for some lunchy! Pasta and pizza..... Yummy!! Unfortunately we then hit our tiredness brick wall, so decided to wander back to the hotel for a sit and a wait there in the air con for our room! En route back, we happened upon an antiques market, which I dragged James around first, before heading down the shopping streets back! Some immense looking icecream parlours.... Very exciting!

We also discovered near us an amazing bakery and a local shop so we are sorted for breakfast and lunch tomorrow!! Just waiting for check in now!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0542s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb