Homeward bound


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
March 28th 2016
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 48.6341, 0.0823395

The final morning of pastries followed a very very rne stothrmy night, where building literally shook with the wind!! A little more puddle jumping and taking a rubble ducky with us, took up the majority of the morning!! Organisation of a grp photo was easier than expected with fingers relatively controlled and then it was time to hit the road again!!

Three hours of waiting for our ferry due to storms meant we were sat in the port, in the car, surrounded by coaches of sports teams!! It was not the most ideal situation, but not a whole lot that we could do! With vending machines to keep us fed and watered and a little wedding prep for me, stamping the tags for the seats meant I was entertained!!

The ferry crossing itself was a little blustery and rocky, which meant there were a LOT of green people around!! Nunny wasn't looking tooooo sharp so was grateful when we pulled into port!! We went on a hunt for an open petrol station, which was surprisingly harder than you would expect, as all of the sat nav ones seemed to be closed!! After a Beccles drop off, we finally arrived home just before midnight!! And sleep!!

Awesome weekend with awesome peoples!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0276s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb