Travel Blog 4 A6


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
November 19th 2013
Published: November 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the dominant religion in french, and how does this faith differ from Christianity?

In French today people still believe in Christianity that they are also catholic. however; people in 1798, people didn't really believe in catholic they didn't really believe in anything and they they were under control on what they were believe in. by years go by this country was the most catholic country. in 1905 many years goes by most of the people started to believe in catholic. region in french today was a big differ from many years ago. only 5% of people from the whole country only go to church.Moveover ; that years go by the number from the 1905 from today the number started to going down. only 35% of people didn't believe in anything.

In the french and christianity i won't say that they are differ because they both are catholic and they believe in the same god.however; its the way how people believe in god in french only few believe in him so that christianly believe it all the way. they would go to church and pray for the god. but in french they really don't do the same as well. in christianity they teach they're child how to believe in god but in french they wouldn't really do the same as well.

http://about-france.com/religion.htm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0215s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb