B6 Travel Blog #3


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
October 10th 2013
Published: October 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

My Question: "What does diversity look like in this country? What different races are prominent in this society?"

Theme: Social Structures

The article was about how France has been a country of cultural diversity and has many origins and traditions. Also states how one of the language and culture are one of the most important things in the diversity of France. It says that some diversities are "diversity of the cultural offer, of the cultural expressions and practices, and audience diversity". It includes how approximately five percent is non-European and non-white. However, France became a multi-ethnic society after World War II.

Overall it relates back to to social structures because since it talked about how there are different diversities in the people there it relates to social structures since that is what the country is basically made up of. It also talks about how the different races in France. Since it talks about the different races in France, it relates back to social structures because the races are what makes up those structures. It also relates because of how it talks about how it came to be built up into that social structure.





http://www.culturalpolicies.net/web/france.php?aid=424

http://www.brookings.edu/research/articles/2001/05/france-bleich

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0306s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb