Quick entry.......


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
January 30th 2009
Published: January 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey all,

Just a quick entry to say hi and that i'm still alive and well.

Had loads of snow recently which apparently doesn't mix well with my wireless internet connection, so been pretty cut off from the world 😞
Charlie - hope you had a great time on the Annual - why arn't there any pics on facebook?? and when are you coming to visit me?

Sally - Hopwe your masters is going well, just printed off the applications for mine - all very scary but exciting.

Fleur - hows the teaching going - can't believe your actually doing a 'proper' job, i feel so far from ready to do that its crazy.

Family - love to you all - will be back in England around mid April so will have to do a little england tour and visit you all.

If you want to check out (yet more) pics of me in the mountains, they are all on facebook. But even if you don't have an account .... just follow the link...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=48235&l=423b7&id=285901100
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=49239&l=54be3&id=285901100
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=51032&l=953df&id=28590110


Oh and i'd better just mention the group of guests that we've just had in our chalet, who managed with the joys of our goggle-age to find my blog before they came out to 1800 and read my blog lol. Yes you were all a little mad- but fun and great guests to have, so thanx for making last week a good one :O)



Claire xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S Dad do you have the books i ordered online for Jacks christmas pressie?? Was just wondering as Lindz never got them and the site says they went to your addy. And phone ME!!!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb