in the dorm


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
August 27th 2008
Published: August 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

111

"amor" which is set up like the "love" statue thing, near the duomo in milan
hey

so i am sitting in my dorm room, it's like 3 pm and in an hour or so class starts. went this morning with sophie to the bookstore just of boulevard saint-michel, to a store called "gilbert jeune" which is huge and has a big stationary section and also a large english books section! so, i bought pretty cheap used copies of: sense and sensibility, the da vinci code, and a book by nicholas sparks (who wrote the notebook and a walk to remember). i also bought a full price copy of the last harry potter in british paperback, because i really wanted a british copy and i'm excited to read it again! haha. sophie got a couple books, too. anyway now i am like totally set haha i probably didnt need so many but they looked good and were all pretty good prices.

we also got some gelato, which was yummy, but i have had better. i will also put up some pictures which are like completely unrelated to this, but pictures take a while to put up so here are some more from when i was with karen and henriette.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

22
2

the duomo in milan, italy
33
3

inside the duomo
44
4

streetcar and stuff outside the really yummy gelato place in italy
55
5

me and karen on the notre dam (finally paris haha)
66
6

some gargoyles on notre dame
77
7

lovely self-taken picture in front of the notre dame haha


Tot: 0.232s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb