Saying Hello


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
July 31st 2008
Published: July 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Hello's 74 secs
Here is a video Melissa took. See each of you soon.


Advertisement



31st July 2008

Justin's poems
Justins poems bought tears to my eyes. They were so moving. It seems like all the kids had the feelings about the camp. Such a great expenience for them. Bambi, thank you so much for all the blogts, it gave all of us a chance to see and hear about everything as you all did.
31st July 2008

Hi Chelsea
I am glad you are having fun. I like your nes jacket..."Italia" I hope you are bringing home a lot of memories! I can tell you your maw maw and grandpa miss you a lot and we sit and talk about these blogs together...I really love hearing everything you are all doing. See ya soon! and take care.
31st July 2008

Video
Great idea for the video. Everybody loves MOM. Allen
1st August 2008

It is so good to see you justin. I think you look great!
1st August 2008

Melissa
thanks Melissa for all the hellos!
1st August 2008

video&poems
Thank you both for the videos they were very good to watch and looks as if everyone is happy.The poems were so nice and Justin you do know how to make tears come to ones eyes!Bambi it has been great to see everything and to hear from you all,haveing this blogs has been very nice,it has felt as if we were there almost with you.I say hats off to all you leader for putting up with that many teens at one time.But then again they all looked like a great group to be with!

Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb