the end (momentary pause) of an era


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
July 24th 2008
Published: July 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

once upon a time a young girl returned to her homeland after a long and magical carpet ride around the orient. being home only a short time, she soon found herself once again taking off, this time to a kingdom, a united kingdom, far far away. she was brought there by her fairy god-sister who was living in the kingdom across the water. upon the young girls arrival her fairy god-sister surprised the young girl with a trip to a tiny town in the land of leprechauns. rainbows, green grass and guiness were not the inspiration for the trip. their grandfather had lived for some years in the county Roscommon before setting sail for a strange and distant land where a giant lady with a torch of fire grew out of the river. his journey to this new land changed the lives of many to come. the girls laughed and laughed all the while learning about their family, exploring with the locals and having a riot of a time. they also visited an enchanted city filled with light, where great art is as common as the cold (though in no way as contagious) and the beautiful women never seem to get fat.
afterwards, tired, and with no more gold coins to her name, the young girl returned home to focus on helping her roots grow.

(not quite) THE END...

pix here, they are not in order (sorry) so the captions don't make sense unless you start from this link (page 6!) and work your way back (going towards page 1)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21472267@N04/page6/

of course if you are the Tarantino type you can just work your way backwards and figure it all out:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21472267@N04/

😊

K


Advertisement



Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb