Wine Tasting


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Rhône-Alpes » Lyon
July 13th 2006
Published: July 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We have been in Lyon for the past two days. Great wine region in France and got to taste some today - very nice- before a picnic on the hill which was after a long walking in 30 degree temperatures but it is a hot heat so it is not as bad as home.

Last night believe it or not we ended up in an Aussie Bar - yes you read it correctly in a student city with more restaurants per capita than anywhere else in the world and we go to the Aussie one. Not only that it was happy hour and one of the cocktails was called an All Black. The kiwis amongst us were not impressed.

We have a very long bus trip tomorrow down to Barcelona - but that will be fine have learned the art of sleeping on the bus.

I am going backwards today - the lights in Paris were beautiful - we sat and watched the lights come on and the Eiffel Tower display, lovely show and Sacre Coeur is just as wonderful as the pictures show.

Not sure as to when I will be able to write again. I am trying to reply to any e-mails also so if you have any other questions write and ask and I will try and answer them.

Anyway hope all is well back home. Bye for now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0618s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb