Booking places


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Rhône-Alpes » Grenoble
May 13th 2009
Published: June 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

With the rain still pouring down, none of us was in a hurry to get up this morning and we got a late start to the day. Checking our email responses to questions about accommodation, we have found some likely choices and will have to book today. After a rather leisurely morning, we got back down to school work in the afternoon. With our rather intermittent internet connection, we were constantly moving our antenna around to get a signal. Later in the afternoon, we seemed to get this problem solved and were able to get the emails from places to stay and then to book place in London and Paris.

I always feel a sense of relief when we get the next step of this trip planned, replacing the dread that we will not be able to find anything and will be doing a last minute scramble. We now have most parts of the next three weeks planned (with the exception of a few days between Paris and London), and those two very expensive cities are now taken care of. Now the next hurdle is figuring out how we will get back to Toronto and whether we can make it to Scotland and Ireland as planned.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.097s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb