The day we didn't go to Aix-les-Bains


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Rhône-Alpes » Grenoble
May 12th 2009
Published: June 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We had plans to go to the nearby town of Aix-les-Bains with Tsetse today, but it poured rain all night long and was still raining this morning. We shared a few text messages back and fourth, before Evy and Tsetse decided to go shopping instead. While they were out, I found and emailed a few more places in Paris that we might stay.

After Evy got back, we had received an email from here friend Sandy, who lives in Northern France near Strasbourg, inviting us to visit. We are now starting to sketch out the remaining two months of our world tour. We need shortly to start booking flights home as well as some smaller flights within Britain. For this we need to finalize how long we would like to stay in each place.

We spent the afternoon doing school work. For Joshua, part of this included a unit in math in which he had to measure the rooms in the apartment. Meanwhile, Benjamin was busy do a drawing of an umbrella from a strange angle for his arts course.

After dinner, we watched CSI Miami in French on TV.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.034s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0189s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb