Nice is Nice


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
October 9th 2006
Published: October 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

So it is true. Nice is nice....this keyboard is a little tricky though. I have to use the Dave Ackerman typing because qll of the keys are in different spots. Okay... so we arrived in Nice on Saturday night and took one look out of our balcony window and loved the place. We have q view of the Meditteranean sea on one side and the Chanel store on the other. We picked up breakfast at Nice;s most famous bakery and it was so yummy that we went back again for lunch and dessert! We took the train yesterday to Monaco to look at how the rich people live: quite well. Their yachts are huge and we got to lose 10 euros at the casino before they figured out that we are not dressed well enough to be at the poker tables. Today we hit up Nice,s flower market...amazing bouquets for less than 15 euros. We took in the beach which has no sand but the lady at our hotel gave us some cushions to help us settle into the rock beach. We enjoyed the water and sun and I had no trouble falling asleep on the pebble beach. Tonight we had a nice Nicoise dinner and we will spend the rest of the evening watching the entertainment in the square off our balcony. Tomorrow we will catch the train to Paris...our last stop before the flight back home. A bientot!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.373s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb