The Race


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
September 22nd 2006
Published: September 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

This blog is a suggestion for those who love a challenge. Its a race. And if you want to take part then all you have to do is contact me via this blog. Each entrant will have to complete a series of challenges on the way and there are rules so let me run over the jist of it. You will have to, by whatever means you feel necessary, travel from Nice, to London. Thats it. However as i said before you will have to complete a number of tasks on the way but you wont know those until the race day.
There is a fee, its £50, but you can have as many people in your team as you like. And the winner takes it all. this is a non profit race, i just thought that there should be some kind of insentive for you to enter. not only that but an unlimited number of teams may enter, so you may stumble across a few other competitors on the day. The race will not go ahead unless there are 2 teams or more entered. then again it could be 1000 teams whatever.
So its Nice to London, with some tasks on the way. You up for it? email me

squareleaf@hotmail.com

Ill give you everything you need. this isnt an obligation to enter. and its also at your own risk, i just have to put that you know cos i do.
Oh and you also have to keep the world updated by keeping a blog on this site of your travels.

O

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb