Nice


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
June 8th 2007
Published: June 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

For anyone who hasn't heard the news...we are trying to leave Europe early. As soon as possible really. We don't feel 100% safe over here and are getting tired of having to worry about how our hotel will be and how gross the people are.

We got to Nice late last night after our train was a little delayed. We decided to get a taxi to take us to our hotel since it was already getting dark. The driver wouldn't take us because he said it was close by. Then we finally got someone to take us. It was not close by!!! We got there and then got some dinner from a stand down the street. Paninis and fries. Then we went to bed.

This morning we got up early and showered and left for the train station. We can't get on a train to Paris until 3:46 this afternoon. We are about to go get lunch and then back to the train station to sit around for another couple hours. Now we are worried that once we get to Paris we won't be able to get to London.

It has been a great "adventure" but I have decided that I am not the adventurous type. I may be more suited for other trips that involve the Hilton or other 4 or 5 star hotels.

I can't wait to see everyone when I get home!!

Advertisement



8th June 2007

Home!
Hi Cutie Pie, I miss you and am glad you are coming home, but I hate that it didn't turn out to be all that you expected. Just remember, the "Hilton" is not always nice....sometimes it's a jail cell (at least for some Hilton's!!!).
8th June 2007

Trip home
Nicole, it sounds like you may get back at a time or date different from what we discussed. Let me know so I can make sure we have you covered when you get to Atlanta. Love ya.

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb