Calanques de Marseille


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Marseille
September 11th 2011
Published: September 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Oohh a day of hiking and swimming here I come. we got to the Bus station to catch the 21 to Luminy to start the hike in the Calanques. We got to the site around 11 am. we went and walked for an hour down to the beach Sugiton. It was freaking amazing. Prob the prettiest site I have seen on this trip. We finally got to the bottom and was ready to swim. There were tons of people around. Slowly creeping into the water because it was so cold a wave knocked me around and made me fell straight in the cold water. AHH it was so cold I had to start swimming to get warm. We Jumped off a few cliffs maybe 20 feet high. It was awesome. Swam out to a small island and hiked around on that. Lots of swimming. Finally got out and decided to hike back up a different route and it stumbled upon a very nude beach. Ha and its never the ones you want to see nude. So we just moseyed on by. We got to the path back up the mountain and it was lot harder and longer then the route we took down. It was some extreme hiking and pulling yourself up over some rocks. It was so awesome. After a long hike back to Bus 21 we rode in and went back to town. I headed to my Hostel and took a nice long nap. Met back up later with Ali, got a pizza and watched a movie back at her hostel with some other people. Headed back to my couch around 1 am and passed out.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.029s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb