Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Pays-de-la-Loire
July 29th 2008
Published: July 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Yes you read that right! We are in Paris but it is not the Glamorous! We took off on our flight from Orlando with cocktails in hand. We had actually been upgrated to 1st class! Dad I drank as many FREE drinks as I could because I always try and remember your saying "if it is FREE it is ME" All was going well until we landed! We sat, and sat, and sat, and SAT! For over an hour! Needless to say we missed our DIRECT flight to Athens! We were the first people running off of the plane and the workers were yelling for us to stop because our flight was closed! It was actually delayed as well but they would not let us on! So I was standing there feeling like a contestant on the Amazing Race! Wondering how and if we were going to make it to our next destination! Also would we beat the other teams! ha ha!

Anyway we ended up grabbing a flight to Paris and you can say had dinner and a night "over" Paris! We didn't see the tower but plan on looking for it as we take off for Athens! Right now it is 1:30 a.m. for you all and over here it is 7:40! So crazy! The sun is up and people are starting their day! The Paris airport seems very old and is very BIG! Clay is over at another airline trying to re book our afternoon flight to Crete! Everything got messed up just sitting on that stupid tarmac in JFK! I'll tell you what....it was actually starting to get scary on that flight! People we getting really pissed off and making waves! The flight Marshal stood up flashed his badge and told everyone to get in their seats or he was going to start arresting people! It was like cops in flight!

So Wow that is our first not even 24 hour update! We are both exhausted....We tried to sleep on the Paris flight and took Ambien but it didn't seem to help! I'll try to update with pics later tonight!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb