Lille


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Nord-Pas de Calais » Lille
December 10th 2011
Published: December 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today was the day we went to Lille, we decided to go out a little later than planned, because of the late night before.

We left home at 10am, and had the idea of being in Lille at 2pm, but obviously many many cars decided they had to go to Lille today, so we got stuck in a traffic jam, the clock hands began to irritate me, when we were creeping closer to 2pm without being even close.

when we finally arrived in Lille, we had to find the hotel. The only thing i remembered what something "Grand Palais" which we found easily, but turned out to be a huge center, but not a hotel.
After looking it up, we found it and we had to rush to get dressed and ready, because this night was the night I won the meet & greet with the flyer contest.

Since we are all experienced by now, we know that the M&G will not exactly start on the time that we had to be there, we took it a bit easy, and hoped to be there at 5 latest. Which we thankfully managed to do.

During the wait for the meet and greet we had some fun with Bauer, who stood inside to manage the things. and we had fun outside, with our 'French" way of saying the boys' names, try it with Benjamin Johnson or Jackson Rathbone, add some french accent, and i assure you're laughing your ass off.
(I bet you tried it now 😉)

I did my happy dance way too many times, and laughed my ass off about 'Betty Boop" that was standing in line, who we still knew from Paris. (boobshaking girl? i am sure i mentioned her to you at some point)

She tried to sneak in early together with the zookeepers by saying she was with us, but we told Lani, that that's not true.

The M&G was pretty fun, they signed my flyer and I joked around with Jackson about his hugging skills. Jerad wasn't there unfortunately,

We had our picture taken

The concert started, and i was pretty disappointed by the crowd, they were talking about Jasper (which gave me the chance again to say, 'His name is AMANDUH")

It wasn't as any of the other shows, the boys made not such a show,
Twilla's ladiesTwilla's ladiesTwilla's ladies

(taken in Amsterdam)
and the crowd was lame. Only the front line was bouncing and singing along with every song, instead of screaming when Jackson moved.

No matter that the crowd was lame, we had a great time anyway, the concert was way to short, which i keep saying at every concert.

After the concert there were the signings, but we wanted to get out for a smoke first, which resulted in trouble coming back in. But we managed to (thank you Lani and Bauer). and hang out with Will at the merch booth.
Joking, smiling, singing and happy dancing our way through the line.

Finally our turn for the signing, some joking and another Ben Graupner story time for me. (Damn I love Graupner story times.) AND i've been unofficially Uncle Larry's wifey now. He even gave me two kisses after he made me his wifey. That man is totally awesome, but yes, still Ben will be #1.

Now an early night, i feel kinda sickish, sore throat (Shouting along with Wandering mind and Orson Brawl, 7 nights, is not good) and an early morning tomorrow, because we have to be at the airport at 7am to head to Manchester.

I am sure there are many many Junkies that I haven't met during the German/Dutch/French shows, and i regret that, i hope to see you next year.
For the UK people, SEE YOU PRETTY SOON... And PARTY HARD.

For the friends i made along the way, see you soon, or, i miss you. Thank you for making it all AWESOME for me *does happy dance* LOVE YOU!.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 13; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb