Tour guide fell in the river


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Lower Normandy » Saint-Lo
April 5th 2012
Published: April 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hello beautiful people,



So a week has passed by very quickly here and the cupcakes have been baked and sold in their hundreds! after a full day of being shown how to decorate them and with deep concentration and a little frustration i managed to decorate many of them and am vey proud of my efforts! due to an unusual burst of desperatly wanting to be organised i found a notepad and pen and wrote all the colours, flavours, decorations, prices down so we was able to keep track and bounced off a few of my own ideas which were all mega girly and involved vast quantities of edible glitter but looked great and sold well. I actually REALLY enjoyed making them! and can't wait to make more when i return! if only i could find a way of making money from it and a place to sell them that would be very handy! today we are making courgette cakes!! not so sure about them.



I have been applying for many jobs as reality seemed to come creeping up on me and bank balance is very low so have joined agencies and am waiting of replies.

Yesterday we went out with little Finlay as school kids dont have school on a wednesday and he directed us to a waterfall he loves to go too and loves jumping from rock to rock in the rock pool and skiming stones! it was beautiful and i was taking many pictures and directing Davy and Fin to smile when Finlay slipt on a wet rock and fell into the river! he was soaked through! so i rescued him and got my feet wet and we all walked back to the car where he endured the rest of the jounrey in just white pants and holding a bag of wet clothes and jogging bottoms which were now a considerable darker shade of grey! so our 3 hours off turned into an hour and a soaked kid!

Going now. Dont feel well.



Happy Easter

Advertisement



Tot: 0.267s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0721s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb