Avignon


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Languedoc-Roussillon » Montpellier
February 26th 2006
Published: February 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday my friend Amy and I, spent the afternoon in the town of Avignon. It was about an hours train ride from Montpellier and it was a fun day. We visited the Palais des Papes, (The Pope's Palace) and the Pont d'Avignon. It cost around 7 euros to see both together with headphones that gave you a guided tour. It was a really nice day, not too cold, and I liked the town of Avignon. We walked around the town for a little and did a little shopping also.

Classes at the Institute are going well. It's cool because there are so many people from all over the world in your classes. There are students from Japan and China, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, some Americans, Syria, Brazil, Argentina and the list goes on. It makes the classes more interesting, and the people I've met so far have been really nice.

Voila, cest tout pour l'instant!

Ciao; kristen

Advertisement



26th February 2006

le pont
Kristen, were you inspired to sing the song? Sour le pont dAvignon, on y danse, on y danse...!
26th February 2006

How was the pope's palance and what is the Pont' d'avignon? Have you met any hot guys? Have fun! This week is going to stink because everyone has exams and papers going on however next week i get to go sailing in the bahamamas. Talk to u soon.
26th February 2006

Hey!
Hey friend! I got your postcard and it made my day! I loved it. I'm glad you're having a good time and hope you're taking some amazing pictures!

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0718s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb