Travel Logue to Europe


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
April 17th 2015
Published: April 17th 2015
Edit Blog Post

In 2012 I went to Europe with my family to explore another culture and places. We have a great time where we make a lot of stories and memories. This travel is really important for me because was the time where my brothers and I make more united and also because in this travel I felt freedom to be who I am with out caring about what people think of me.



When I get to Paris i was really exhausted because the airplane, but looking at the sky and structures was impressive and I forgot it, we went to walk and see new things and to eat, talking of how we imagine what this travel will be and planning the next day.





This picture is important because it demonstrate team work and also how to get something to drink in a funny way. This day we were returning from the museum and in our way we were thirsty and every thing was expensive and my brother bring his guitar so we sat and start singing in a few minutes we got money and was funny looking how people see us in the middle of the street any ways we bought a bottle of water because the taps where disgusting and was the blessing of the day.



We went to Mont Saint-Michel and was terribly hot and was a big travel from Paris and also for getting to the top of the castle but it worth it because when you enter there you could feel like going back in time and looking thing in another perspective. Even we didn’t have many fun we liked the green gardens. That place was fool of magic and colors every were people as kind except the guides they were scary.



We went by train to Viena were we met the most beautiful gardens I have see see and felt that day we have a great time in the grass, and the funniest thing was that people was more impressed for another thing’s but not the gardens but we are different any way and that’s good to. We spend the next of the day playing cards and walking.



We were going to the opera and we find some guys making bubbles and when we ask they tell us that they make this so everybody come and make bubbles with them that place was relaxing and peaceful. You could see old people giving food to the ducks and the beautiful sunset in your face making you staying longer and longer of what you have expect.



We went to the zoo looking beautiful animals and plants, we met some old couple that was really nice, we speak to them like 3 hours and just in some time we have make new friends. They were lovly people at the end they give us a gift and it wasn´t a big thing but it have a beautiful meant.



We went to a vineyard and my parents taste some wine and chees it was a lovely place fool of grass, but the most incredible part was the sheep and the horse that eat bred, there where like five paintings of them and the people said they where of the family actually they were really friendly.

There is a island where crystal is made and there they sell many things and also show how do they do it was full of magic and in there we give my parents some gifts an letters saying thank you for making us good people no matter what we will be there for them to.



In London we went to many places and also we stay with my uncles in their house we went to the mountain of merlin and was unbelievable full of energy, there was a lot of wind that you could stand on it. We also went to a place full of plants and a museum very boring but mysterious. The last day we stay with them they make us a dinner that was delicious and we stay talking until 4 a.m. because we discover that the airplane was living at 6:30 a.m. and we spend 2 hours to go to the airport so fast we didn’t sleep until we live London.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0333s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb